Tuesday, August 19, 2014
If you really knew me
In an effort to get to know each other and trust each other, I'd like you to take a little risk and post five things that you'd like other people in the class to know about you. The quirkier/more unique and personal, the better.
Here are my five:
1. I hate the sound of a plastic spoon scraping against a plastic cup.
2. I prefer individual sports like jogging and hiking because I can't stand to disappoint anyone.
3. I choose each day to make a positive memory with my son and husband.
4. I am a minister's daughter and am thankful for my faith.
5. I wish I could live in a musical.
DUE: Thursday, August 21st by 1st hour.